That's right! It's the return of the Sunday 7!
A lot of the return of my favorite planning strategy has to do with my week of chaos last week. I simply didn't make times for the things that mattered, and then I hit a wall (Remember I'm Done?)
So here is how it works if you're new to the Sunday 7:
Every Sunday, we list out the 7 most important areas in our lives and the 7 most important To-Dos in each of those areas for the week.
Most people can categorize their 7 as:
5. Health and Fitness
Ultimately your top 7 areas are up to you. Below are mine along with my To-Dos for each category this week:
1. Faith: Read Bible 30 minutes a day every day this week and complete 5 days of homework for my small group study of Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed.
2. Family and Relationships: Date night with the hubby! 20 minutes of reading with each kiddo every night this week....love it.
3. Relationships: Get new women's life group leaders at our church ready to lead small groups.
4. Work: Get new recruits rolling! (yeah for new recruits!)
5. Health and Fitness: Run 3x this week @ 6:00 a.m.; plan and cook 4 meals this week
6. Finances: Weekly budget (balance the accounts)
7. Downtime: At least one bubble bath (with no interruptions, even if a kid pukes kind of bath) and reading every night before bed
Remember, spending a little time to plan out your week can make a huge difference in your efficiency for the week! You'll get more done and be more intentional with a plan in place! Oh, and you won't go crazy!
.....day 23 of a year of writing.....